Our research has been generously supported over the years through the following grants:
- 2016-2023. CAREER: Algorithms for Domain-Level Analysis of Gene Family Evolution. PI. National Science Foundation, USA.
- 2018-2022. Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program in Artificial Intelligence. Co-PI. US Department of Education
- 2017-2022. A Catalog of Cell Types in the Early Organogenesis Embryo – A Single Cell Lineage Map. Co-PI. Connecticut Innovations Regenerative Medicine Research Fund, USA.
- 2016-2020. Understanding Horizontal Gene Transfer in Bacteria and Archaea: Units of Transfer and Modes of Integration. PI. National Science Foundation, USA.
- 2016-2020. Collaborative Research: Algorithmic Techniques for Inferring Transmission Networks from Noisy Sequencing Data. Co-PI. National Science Foundation, USA.
- 2016-2020. Collaborative Research: Integrating the geological and genomic records: time-calibrating Earth’s dynamic biogeochemical history. PI. National Science Foundation, USA.